Saunders & Ward uses a state of the art CutPro profile cutting machine fitted with a Hypertherm XPR300 high performance plasma. This high precision CNC machine offers unmatched cut quality on carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium plate up to 50mm thick. Components can be programmed in-house to the required shape and size or cut to customer supplied files.
The profile cutting system provides laser-like quality at a fraction of the price.
Cutting table size 3300mm x 12700mm.
CNC oxy/fuel gas cutting up to 200mm thick on carbon steel plate grades.
Saunders & Ward provides a fast turnaround service producing high-quality finish products. Component marking, plate traceability and material certificates available when requested.
Stocked plate includes:
- 250 grade mild steel plate from 2mm to 200mm thick
- Hardox and Bisalloy high strength and wear plate from 3mm to 50mm thick
- 316 grade stainless steel from 2mm to 50mm thick
- Aluminium from 3mm to 25mm thick
- 3mm Corten steel
- Further material types and sizes available on request
Our profile plate cutting service combined with 400 tonne capacity CNC brake pressing and extensive plate rolling capability provides a one stop shop for all your plate cutting, pressing and rolling requirements.
Contact us today for:
- Plate cut components for fabrication and machining
- Bucket liners and wear plates
- Ripper shanks
- Structural steel base plate and cleat cutting
- Crushing screens
- Corten panelling
- Architectural benchtops
- Aluminium boat flat pack cutting
- Tank rolling
- Plate forming